For zoning control in retrofit applications, ZonePRO thermostats are the perfect choice.
ZonePRO thermostats are easy to install and feature a configuration code that’s a snap to program.
As a cost-effective alternative to DDC systems, the ZonePRO provides digital accuracy with energy-saving features, helping to reduce costs even more.
· Night Setback Input — Though this thermostat is non-programmable, there is an input on the thermostat that will set the thermostat to an energy-saving setpoint when an external time clock or occupancy sensor is activated.
· Range Stop Temperature Limits — The user can set a maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint.• Timed Occupancy Override — When the user enters the building after hours and wants to adjust the room temperature, he simply hits
· Timed Occupancy Override and that will bring the space to a comfortable temperature. The thermostat will automatically return to its energy-saving setpoint after two hours.
· Output Position Graph — Helps the installer know that the actuator is working properly.
ZonePRO thermostats are a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications. The ZonePRO has additional analog and triac outputs which allow you to control several types of applications.
· Pressure-dependent VAV systems
· Cooling-only VVT zone with reheat
· Hydronic hot/cold water valve
Reheat Applications• Radiant panel heaters• Cabinet heaters• Fin-Tube radiators
· Automatic changeover
· Discharge air
· Limited cooling
· Fresh air control